Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tablespoons FarmTrue Garlic Scape Ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Open can of chickpeas, drain and rinse thoroughly.
- In a saute pan over medium to high heat, add ghee and allow to melt and begin to bubble.
- Add in chickpeas when pan is hot, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rotate around pan and allow to crisp and become golden brown – about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over a salad or on the side as a snack.
This recipe comes to us from our friend, Rita Winthrop. Check out her blog!