At Farmtrue, everything we do stays true to our unwavering commitment of being more connected – to ourselves, to each other, and to the land. By thinking seasonally and living mindfully, we produce the most honest products and experiences that celebrate the best of real, humanely sourced ingredients. It’s a sincere conviction rooted in sustainability and the ancient philosophy of Ayurveda, one that inspires us to eat, live, and act with more care.
We’re growing and so must our team! We want outgoing, friendly, curious conversationalists who are committed to high quality service and relationships, desire for personal growth, putting people first, and having fun while they work. The open roles needed are varied and exciting, providing valuable experience for anyone interested in gaining knowledge in product sales, customer service, and production.
Sales, Production Associate
A typical day in the life of this role might include:
- Setting up and hosting a Farmers’ Market or in-store product demonstration
- Visiting retail locations
- Preparing and packaging product for sale in our kitchen
You’ll be successful in this role if you are high-energy, love talking to people about Farmtrue and our entire product line, and want to support a thriving business with room to grow.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable talking to anyone.
- Proactive, problem solving mind-set. You are motivated to complete tasks on time and support the team’s goals.
- Eagerness to wear multiple hats—no job is too small or too large. You want to learn all you can.
- Our environment is informal but we work hard and responsibly. An upbeat, supportive demeanor goes a long way.
- Able to commit to a minimum 20 hours a week with some weekend availability, but not every weekend? Flexible Hours that may vary. Approximate start date: July 15, 2019.
Interested? Send a brief introduction and resume to email@example.com – we’ll be reviewing all applicants in the coming weeks.