Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes (time will vary depending on thickness of fish)
- 1.5 pounds fresh salmon (skin on)
- 1/3 cup FarmTrue maple walnut ghee nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons tamari, soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Optional: chopped parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In an oven safe saute pan, drizzle a little olive oil to coat and bring to high heat. Place in salmon, skin side down and sear for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and put pan in the oven for another 5-7 minutes, or place under broil for another 3-5 minutes. Salmon is done when it isn’t raw in the middle, slightly flaky and not dry.
- Remove from oven and top with more chopped walnuts and chopped parsley.
This recipe comes to us from our friend, Rita Winthrop.