Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: Freezer for at least an hour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsps maca powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 5 teaspoons water
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup soaked cashews (15 minutes in boiling water)
- 1 teaspoon FarmTrue ghee
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup FarmTrue cacao chai ghee nut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup melted chocolate
- Pour boiling water over cashews in a medium sized bowl. Set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- In a food processor – combine all crust ingredients until sticky and dough like. Should take 3-5 minutes.
- Press crust into an 8″x8″ parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer
- Rinse food processor to make filling.
- Add all filling ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth. Remove crust from freezer and spread filling evenly all over with a spatula. Return to freezer for another 15 minutes
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments. Pour all over filling layer and return to freezer for at least an hour before cutting. Keep in fridge or freezer.
This recipe comes to us from our friend, Rita Winthrop.