Kitchen Sink Oatmeal Cookies (GF)
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 10 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 16 – 28 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried chopped apricots
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, cream together sugar, coconut oil and ghee. Then add vanilla and egg.
- In another small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (other than toppings) and slowly add into stand mixer until completely incorporated. Then add in toppings.
- Once dough is mixed, place into refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, rotating halfway through. Edges will be golden and crispy. Let cool and eat (best when slightly warm!)
This recipe comes to us from Rita Winthrop.